Join our friend Melissa Brown for a fun filled afternoon learn about the painting technique of pointillism by copying Georges Seurat’s Sunday Afternoon on the Island of La Grande Jatte or The Eiffel Tower.
Recommended for ages 6-14, younger kids are welcome to join with parental assistance.
Space is limited to 10 participants so save your space today!
Date: MULTIPLE DATES AVAILABLE: 4/16, 4/23, 4/30
Included Community Access Supplies:
- Pencils and erasers
- 11x14 canvas panels (if not in large supply then we can do 16x20 or a similar size)
- There may be some already in the classroom but I forgot what size they were
- An assortment of primary and secondary acrylic paint colors
- The classroom is still missing black and a larger amount of white
- Q tips for younger children to use instead of brushes (should be in the classroom)
- An assortment of round hog hairbrushes (be sure and check what brushes are already in the classroom) #2, #4, #6