This is the kit of suggested items that you'll need to participate in Understanding Architecture with Dr. Christina E. Crawford at Emory. The items in your kit were selected by the instructor and are recommended so that you'll obtain the best results with their techniques.
Your supply kits are hand-picked by one of our human team members. Please note that the kits will be delivered to the Emory Art History Department on September 6, 2022; you will not need to come to Binders to pick it up.
If you select pick-up as the delivery option, it will be delivered to Emory.
Kit contents include:
- Sketchbook Wire Bound 9x12
- Col-Erase Pencil 12 Color Set
- Aluminum Triangle 30/60 8 in
- T-Sq Standard 24 In Silver
- Knife X3000 Blk w/ Cap X3730Q
- Cutting Mat Transparent 9x12
- 6064 Spray Mount 6oz nw-4oz
- Elmers Glue 1.25oz
- Drafting Dots Koh-I-Noor
- Triangle Scale Architecture
- Derwent FA Mix Media Set 4
- Clearprint blank pad 1000H Pd 8.5X11
- Bag Mesh White 20x26