The delivery to Mercer is no longer available as those orders have been sent out. You can have your kit shipped to your house for a flat rate of $25 or choose pick-up from the store (Binders Piedmont Rd).
These are kits and/or suggested optional items that you'll need to participate in Drawing 1 - ART 115 with Benjamin Dunn at Mercer University. The items in your kit were selected by the instructor and are recommended so that you'll obtain the best results with their techniques.
The items in your kits are built by hand for you by one of our human team members.
Contents of the kit include:
- Faber-Castell Goldfaber 6 Pencil Graphite Set
- XL Mixed Media Pad 9x12
- Chamois Geniune 5x7
- Extra large kneaded eraser
- SNAP Gold Round 9650R-6
- Staedtler Mars plastic eraser
- Pitt Brush 199 Black
- #4 blending stumps pack of 2
- Windsor & Newton vine charcoal medium pack of 12
- Graph ruler 2" x 18"
- Strathmore drawing pad 18x24, 80lb
- Factis pen style eraser
- Stonehenge white drawin paper 22x30
- Conte crayon 2 pack - white B
- Bag mesh, white 24x32